The MP930-3.00-1% Kool-Pak® power film resistor from Caddock has a heat sink mountable design featuring an exposed ceramic heat dissipating mounting surface and is available at a low cost. It has a resistance of 3.00Ω with a power rating of up to 30W at +25°C (case temperature derated to zero at +150°C). The MP930-3.00-1% is a stocked item here at Rhopoint with a tolerance of ±1.0%, with ±5.0% and ±20.0% options available upon request. The MP930 series Kool-Pak® power film resistors are constructed with Caddock’s Micronox® resistance film fired onto a flat ceramic substrate. The terminal attachment and resistance element geometry are configured to provide outstanding non-inductive performance.
- Kool-Pak® power film through-hole resistor
- Low-cost heat sink mountable design featuring an exposed ceramic heat dissipating mounting surface
- Resistance of 3.00Ω
- Non-inductive design
- TCR of -20 to +80 ppm/°C
- Stocked in tolerance of ±1.0% (±5.0% and ±20.0% are available upon request)
- Power rating of up to 30W at +25°C (case temperature derated to zero at +150°C)
- Maximum voltage of 250V
- Maximum temperature of 150°C
Use your thermal design experience with power semiconductors in TO-220 style power packages to help you get the most out of this unique family of power resistors. The thermal design issues are the same where power handling capability is based on the case temperature which is maintained in your design.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete MP900 and MP9000 resistor series including the MP930:
* Please see the datasheet for the derating curve.