The 5E10 Mini-Ohm axial wirewound resistor series from General Resistance offers ultra-precision and excellent long term stability over temperature and time, with a resistance range from 10Ω up to 200kΩ. The 5E10 Mini-Ohm series utilises the highest quality copper alloy drawn from melts of known resistivity and controlled temperature coefficients. The windings are balanced multiple π for low reactance. Together these enable the 5E10 Mini-Ohm series to have excellent noise levels and lower TCR of ±5 ppm/°C maximum (from -55°C and +125°C).
- Wirewound axial leaded precision resistor
- Available in any resistance between 10Ω and 200kΩ
- Stocked in many standard resistance values here at Rhopoint Components
- Small axial leaded through-hole package
- Excellent stability of ±50ppm/yr
- Noise levels so small they are immeasurable
- Wire gauge of 24AWG (0.4mm)
- Tight tolerance options of ±0.01% (A) and ±0.1% (D) available for the full resistance range
- TCR of ±5 ppm/°C maximum (from -55°C and +125°C)
- Maximum working voltage of 175V
- Power rating of 0.2W (at +85°C, 5E10D model) and 0.125W (at +85°C, 5E10A model)
- Maximum rated operating temperature +85°C
- Temperature range from -55°C up to +160°C
The General Resistance ultra-precision wirewound axial leaded resistor series have been used for over 50 years in precision measurement instruments by manufacturers around the world and should be specified whenever precision circuit operation is to be maintained over a prolonged period of time. Please visit www.primetechnology.com for more information on the General Resistance product line.
The 5E10 Mini-Ohm axial wirewound resistor series offers ultra-precision in a small compact through-hole package, making them the ideal solution for test and measurement applications including test and calibration equipment.
Any custom resistance value can be produced with a low minimum order requirement of 10 pcs for non-standard product (30 pc minimum order quantity for standard parts, where not stocked).
General Resistance 5G10 / 5E10 Mini-Ohm Series Specification Table
|Resistance value||10Ω to 200kΩ|
|Tolerance||±0.01% / ±0.1%|
|TCR||±5ppm/°C (-55 to +125°C)|
|Temperature range||-55°C to +160°C|
|Power rating *||0.2W (±0.1%) / 0.125W (±0.01%)|
|Maximum Voltage||175VDC (or AC peak)|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage||1000Vrms (typical)|
|Wire Gauge **||24 AWG / 0.4mm|
* For other tolerances, please contact us
** All leads are tinned copper