The GR102 Squaristor wirewound radial leaded through-hole resistor series from General Resistance offers ultra-precision and excellent long term stability over temperature and time, with a resistance range from 10Ω up to 200kΩ. The GR102 Squaristor series utilises the highest quality copper alloy drawn from melts of known resistivity and controlled temperature coefficients. The windings are balanced multiple π for low reactance. Together these enable the GR102 Squaristor series to have excellent noise levels and lower TCR of ±5 ppm/°C maximum (from -55°C and +125°C).
- Wirewound radial leaded precision resistor
- Available in any resistance between 10Ω and 200kΩ including custom values
- Small radial leaded through-hole package
- Wire gauge of 22AWG (0.6mm)
- Excellent stability of ±35ppm/yr
- Noise levels so small they are immeasurable
- Tight tolerance options of ±0.01% (A) and ±0.1% (D) available for the full resistance range
- TCR of ±5 ppm/°C maximum (from -55°C and +125°C)
- Maximum working voltage of 150V
- Power rating of 0.3W (at +85°C, GR102D model) and ≈0.18W (at +85°C, GR102A model)
- Maximum rated operating temperature +85°C
- Working temperature from -55°C up to +160°C
The General Resistance ultra-precision wirewound resistor series have been used for over 50 years in precision measurement instruments by manufacturers around the world, and should be specified whenever precision circuit operation is to be maintained over a prolonged period of time.
The GR102 Squaristor series offers ultra-precision in a small compact radial leaded through-hole package, making them the ideal solution for test and measurement applications including test and calibration equipment.
Any custom resistance value can be produced with a low minimum order requirement of 10 pcs for non standard product (30 pc minimum order quantity for standard parts).
The below table gives the full specifications for each resistor model available in the General Resistance wirewound resistor range including the GR102 Squaristor series:
✝ The 8G24 series has been made obsolete. Some older stock may be available in some instances, please contact us for further details
* For other tolerances, please contact us
** All leads are tinned copper