The 8E16 Econistor axial wirewound precision resistor series from General Resistance offers ultra-precision and excellent long term stability over temperature and time, with a resistance range from 1Ω up to 699kΩ. The 8E16 Econistor series utilises the highest quality copper alloy drawn from melts of known resistivity and controlled temperature coefficients. The windings are balanced multiple π for low reactance. Together these enable the 8E16 Econistor series to have excellent noise levels and lower TCR of ±5 ppm/°C maximum (from -55°C and +125°C).
- Wirewound axial leaded precision resistor
- Available in any resistance between 1Ω and 699kΩ including custom values
- Stocked in many standard resistors and RTD simulation values here at Rhopoint Components
- Wire gauge of 20AWG (0.6mm)
- Excellent stability of ±35ppm/yr
- Noise levels so small they are immeasurable
- Tight tolerance options of ±0.01% (A) and ±0.1% (D) available for the full resistance range
- TCR of ±5 ppm/°C maximum (from -55°C and +125°C)
- Maximum working voltage of 200V
- Power rating of 0.33W (±0.1%) and ≈0.2W (±0.01%) at +85°C
- Maximum rated operating temperature +85°C
- Temperature range from -55°C up to +160°C
The 8E16 Econistor axial wirewound precision resistor series is the ideal solution for test and measurement applications including RTD temperature simulation resistors and test and calibration equipment. We stock 21 Pt100 simulation resistance values as standard here at Rhopoint Components, with temperatures from -100°C up to +400°C.
Any custom resistance value between 1Ω and 699kΩ can be produced, with a low minimum order requirement of 10 pcs for non-standard parts, including additional RTD simulation values that are not standard stocked items (30 pc minimum order quantity for standard parts, where they are not stocked).
General Resistance 8G16 / 8E16 Econistor Series Specification Table
|Resistance value||1Ω to 699kΩ|
|Tolerance *||±0.01% / ±0.1%|
|TCR||±5ppm/°C (-55 to +125°C)|
|Temperature range||-55°C to +160°C|
|Power rating||0.33W (±0.1%) / 0.2W (±0.01%)|
|Maximum Voltage||200VDC (or AC peak)|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage||1000Vrms (typical)|
|Wire Gauge **||22 AWG / 0.6mm|
* For other tolerances, please contact us
** All leads are tinned copper
The General Resistance ultra-precision wirewound resistors have been used for over 50 years in precision measurement instruments by manufacturers around the world and should be specified whenever precision circuit operation is to be maintained over a prolonged period of time. Please visit www.primetechnology.com for more information on the General Resistance product line.