The GG102 Squaristor radial wirewound resistor series from General Resistance offers ultra-precision and excellent long term stability over temperature and time, with a resistance range from 10Ω up to 200kΩ. The GG102 Squaristor series utilises the highest quality copper alloy drawn from melts of known resistivity and controlled temperature coefficients. The windings are balanced multiple π for low reactance. Together these enable the GG102 Squaristor series to have excellent noise levels and lower TCR of ±5 ppm/°C maximum (from -55°C to +125°C).
- Wirewound radial leaded precision resistor
- Available in any resistance between 10Ω and 200kΩ including custom values
- Small radial leaded through-hole package
- Wire gauge of 22AWG (0.6mm)
- Excellent stability of ±35ppm/yr
- Noise levels so small they are immeasurable
- Tight tolerance options of ±0.01% (A) and ±0.1% (D) available for the full resistance range
- TCR of ±5 ppm/°C maximum (from -55°C and +125°C)
- Maximum working voltage of 150V
- Power rating of 0.3W (±0.1%) and ≈0.18W (±0.01%) at +85°C
- Maximum rated operating temperature +85°C
- Temperature range from -55°C up to +160°C
The GG102 Squaristor radial wirewound resistor series offers ultra-precision in a small compact radial leaded through-hole package, making them the ideal solution for test and measurement applications including test and calibration equipment.
Any custom resistance value between 10Ω and 200kΩ can be produced, with a low minimum order requirement of 10 pcs for non-standard parts (30 pc minimum order quantity for standard parts, where they are not stocked).
General Resistance GG102 / GR102 Squaristor Series Specification Table
|Resistance value||10Ω to 200kΩ|
|Tolerance||±0.01% / ±0.1%|
|TCR||±5ppm/°C (-55 to +125°C)|
|Temperature range||-55°C to +160°C|
|Power rating *||0.3W (±0.1%) / 0.18W (±0.01%)|
|Maximum Voltage||150VDC (or AC peak)|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage||1000Vrms (typical)|
|Wire Gauge **||22 AWG / 0.6mm|
* For other tolerances, please contact us
** All leads are tinned copper
The General Resistance ultra-precision wirewound resistor series has been used for over 50 years in precision measurement instruments by manufacturers around the world and should be specified whenever precision circuit operation is to be maintained over a prolonged period of time. Please visit www.primetechnology.com for more information on the General Resistance product line.