The CBW 0603 non-magnetic bondable chip resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers a wide resistance range from 10Ω up to 100GΩ, power rating of 0.1W and working voltage rating of 150V, all in a small 0603 package. By utilising SRT’s thick film resistor technology, they are able to offer low tolerances down to ±5.0% (between 10Ω and 10GΩ) as well as a TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C (between 10Ω and 100MΩ). The CBW 0603 resistor series has the bottom side completely insulated and features AgPd termination for flip chip assembly (face-down, for conductive epoxy assembly) or gold termination for wire bonding (US/TC face up) as well as flip chip (face-down, for conductive epoxy assembly).
- Flip chip, bondable thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 10Ω and 100GΩ
- 0603 package
- Power rating of 0.1W at +70°C
- Working voltage rating 150V
- Tolerances as low as ±5.0% over the resistance range of 10Ω up to 10GΩ
- TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 10Ω to 100MΩ
- Temperature range from -55°C up to +155°C
- AgPd termination for flip chip assembly (face-down, for conductive epoxy assembly)
- Gold termination for wire bonding (US/TS, face up) as well as flip chip (face-down, for conductive epoxy assembly)
- No wrap-around
- Bottom side completely insulated
Orientation in tape (face-up for wire bonding, face-down for flip chip assembly) is to be specified with order. If not specified, face-up is supplied as standard.
The CBW non-magnetic resistor series is also available with an extended high temperature range version (up to +200°C). Please see the separate CBW-HT product pages for further information.
Other sizes and custom tolerance, TCR and VCR options are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
The below table gives full specifications for each resistor model available including the CBW 0603 series:
1) TCR: in ppm/K; +25°C…+125°C; TCR below standard TCR (highest value) or value >100G: +25°C…+85°C
2) VCR: typical values, all negative, not available for all TCR values
3) Continuous operating voltage (U_, Ueff): V ≤ √(P*R) or max. working voltage (the lower value)