The CHR 0603 non-magnetic resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers a wide resistance range from 1Ω up to 10MΩ, power rating of 0.1W and voltage rating of 75V trimmed or 150V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%), all in a small 0603 surface mount package. By utilising SRT’s thick film resistor technology, they are able to offer low tolerances down to ±1.0% (between 100Ω and 10MΩ) and TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C (between +25°C and +85°C). The CHR 0603 resistor series contains no organics making them suitable for high vacuum applications and offer PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering.
- Surface-mount thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 1Ω and 10MΩ
- 0603 package
- Power rating of 0.1W at +70°C
- Voltage rating of 75V trimmed or 150V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%)
- Tolerances as low as ±1.0% over the resistance range of 100Ω up to 10MΩ
- TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 10Ω to 10MΩ
- Temperature range from -55°C up to +155°C
- PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering
- RF versions available (untrimmed resistors)
- No organics
Zero ohm jumper option available with a resistance value of less than 0.05Ω.
The CHR non-magnetic resistor series is also available with an extended high temperature range version (up to +300°C). Please see the separate CHR-HT product pages for further information.
Custom tolerance, TCR and VCR options are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
The below table gives full specifications for each resistor model available including the CHR 0603 series:
1) TCR: in ppm/K; +25°C…+125°C; TCR below standard TCR (highest value): +25°C…+85°C
2) Continuous operating voltage (U_, Ueff): V ≤ √(P*R) or max. working voltage (the lower value)
3) At continuous power dissipation the dimensions of solder-pads have to secure a sufficient heat removal Power Mode: 2W as CHR 2512-HT (P70=2W, P300=0W) and 3W as CHR 4020-HT (P70=3W, P300=0W) respectively. Higher power rating requires an adequate heat removal (e.g. increased solder pads or Copper thicknesses). The user has to guarantee, that solder joints will not run over their load limit. The resistor must not exceed the specified operating temperature range