The GST 1210 high ohmic, non-magnetic, radial leaded resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers a wide resistance range from 1MΩ up to 100GΩ, power rating of 0.5W and voltage rating of 300V trimmed or 1000V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%), all in a small 1210 package. By utilising SRT’s thick film resistor technology, these resistors are able to offer tolerances down to ±0.5% (between 1MΩ and 100MΩ) as well as a TCR of down to ±25 ppm/°C and a VCR as low as ±50 ppm/V (between 1MΩ and 100MΩ). The GST 1210 resistor series also features variable lead spacing and lacquer coating for climatic protection.
- Radial leaded thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 1MΩ and 100GΩ
- 1210 package
- Power rating of 0.5W at +70°C
- Voltage rating of 300V trimmed or 1000V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%)
- Tolerances as low as ±0.5% over the resistance range of 1MΩ up to 100MΩ
- TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 1MΩ to 100MΩ
- VCR as low as ±50 ppm/V over the resistance range of 1MΩ up to 100MΩ
- Temperature range from -55°C up to +125°C
- Variable lead spacing
- Climatic protection by lacquer coating
Lower tolerance, TCR and VCR options and other dimensions are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
The below table gives full specifications for each resistor model available including the GST 1210 series:
1) TCR: in ppm/K; Temperature range +25°C…+125; TCR25/50 and values above 1G: Temp. range +25°C…80°C
2) VCR: typical values