The GST 4020 high ohmic, non-magnetic, radial leaded resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers a wide resistance range from 1MΩ up to 1TΩ, power rating of 2W and voltage rating of 4000V trimmed or 6000V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%), all in a small 4020 radial leaded package. By utilising SRT’s thick film resistor technology, these resistors are able to offer tolerances down to ±0.25% (between 1MΩ and 100MΩ) as well as a TCR of down to ±25 ppm/°C (between 1MΩ and 1GΩ) and a VCR as low as ±5 ppm/V (between 1MΩ and 100MΩ). The GST 4020 resistor series also features variable lead spacing and lacquer coating for climatic protection.
- Radial leaded surface-mount thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 1MΩ and 1TΩ
- 4020 package
- Power rating of 2W at +70°C
- Voltage rating of 4000V trimmed or 6000V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%)
- Tolerances as low as ±0.25% over the resistance range of 1MΩ up to 100MΩ
- TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 1MΩ to 1GΩ
- VCR as low as ±5 ppm/V over the resistance range of 1MΩ up to 100MΩ
- Temperature range from -55°C up to +125°C
- Variable lead spacing
- Climatic protection by lacquer coating
Lower tolerance, TCR and VCR options and other dimensions are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
The below table gives full specifications for each resistor model available including the GST 4020 series:
1) TCR: in ppm/K; Temperature range +25°C…+125; TCR25/50 and values above 1G: Temp. range +25°C…80°C
2) VCR: typical values