The 7000 series sensing elements from Merit SensorTM are ideal for high-volume, medium-pressure applications, offering available pressure ranges of 15 to 500psi (1 to 34.5 bar; 103 to 3,447 KPa). The sensors utilise a piezoresistive Wheatstone bridge in a design that anodically bonds glass to a chemically etched silicon diaphragm. This pressure sensor series offers an operating temperature of −40°C to +150°C and a full-scale output range from 60mV or 210mv (at 5V excitation, depending on the pressure range). The 7000 series from Merit SensorTM products incorporate a proprietary Sentium® technology, developed to provide a best-in-class operating temperature range and superior stability.
- High-volume, medium-pressure sensing elements
- Pressure ranges available 15psi, 50psi, 100psi, 300psi & 500psi
- Absolute or Gauge options available
- Temperature range −40°C to +150°C
- Full scale outputs from 60mV to 210mV (at 5V excitation)
- Impedance of 5kΩ (typical) or 3.5kΩ±0.5kΩ (optional)
- Suitable for clean, dry air and non-corrosive gases media
- Sawn wafer on tape in metal frame (T)
- Bridge options of open, half-open or closed
- Constraints of absolute & gage as standard (differential & vacuum available upon request)
Typical applications for the Merit SensorTM 7000 series include:
Merit Sensor Systems, Inc. partners with Rhopoint and it’s customers to design, fabricate, assemble and package reliable, cost-effective piezoresistive pressure sensor solutions for automotive, medical, industrial, aviation, defense and consumer applications. Please visit https://meritsensor.com/ for more information.