The CHM 0805 high ohmic non-magnetic resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers a wide resistance range from 100kΩ up to 1TΩ, power rating of 0.125W and voltage rating of 200V trimmed or 400V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%), all in a small 0805 surface mount package. By utilising SRT’s meander structured thick film resistor technology, these chip resistors are able to offer tolerances down to ±0.5% (between 100kΩ and 100MΩ) as well as a TCR of ±25 ppm/°C and a VCR as low as ±100 ppm/V (between 100kΩ and 100MΩ). The CHM 0805 resistor series contains no organics making them suitable for high vacuum applications and offer PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering.
- Meander structured surface-mount thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 100kΩ and 1TΩ
- 0805 package
- Power rating of 0.125W at +70°C
- Voltage rating of 200V trimmed or 400V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5%)
- Tolerances as low as ±0.5% over the resistance range of 100kΩ up to 100MΩ
- TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 100kΩ to 100MΩ
- VCR as low as ±100 ppm/V over the resistance range of 100kΩ up to 100MΩ
- Operating temperature from -55°C up to +155°C
- PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering
- Low temperature and voltage dependency
- No organics
The CHM high ohmic non-magnetic resistor series is also available with an extended high temperature range version (up to +300°C). Please see the separate CHM-HT product pages for further information.
Lower tolerance, TCR and VCR options are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
The below table gives full specifications for each resistor model available including the CHM 0805 series:
1) At continuous power dissipation the dimensions of solder-pads have to secure a sufficient heat removal
2) TCR: in ppm/K; +25°C…+125°C; TCR lower than standard TCR (highest value) or value >100G: +25°C…+85°C
3) VCR: typical values, all negative, not for all TCR values available