The HVC5020 high voltage chip resistor series from Ohmcraft® offers a voltage rating of 5kV, power rating of 2W and a resistance range from 10kΩ up to 50GΩ all in a 5020 chip size package. By utilising their patented Micropen® precision printing technology, they are able to provide a superior precision, thick-film surface-mount resistor. The HVC5020 resistors series offers very low noise, ultra-high stability with tolerances down to ±0.1% (between 10kΩ and 100MΩ), TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C (between 1MΩ and 100MΩ) and VCR down to 1 ppm/V.
- 2-terminal high voltage surface-mount resistor
- Available in any resistance between 10kΩ and 50GΩ
- Utilises patented Micropen® precision printing technology
- Ultra-high stability
- Very low noise
- 5020 chip size
- Tolerances as low as ±0.1% (between 10kΩ and 100MΩ)
- TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C (from +25°C up to +75°C, between 1MΩ and 100MΩ)
- Maximum voltage rating of 5kV
- Maximum power rating of 2W
- Working temperature from -55°C up to +150°C
Ohmcraft’s HVC5020 ultra-high voltage surface-mount resistors are available with various terminations:
- T – Solderable wraparound matte Tin (Sn99.9) on Nickel barrier (RoHS Compliant)
- B – Solderable wraparound Tin Lead (Sn63Pb37) solder over Nickel barrier (Not RoHS Compliant)
- Z – Solderable single surface Tin (Sn99.9) on Nickel barrier (RoHS Compliant)
- S – Solderable single surface Tin Lead (Sn63Pb37) flip-chip (Not RoHS Compliant)
- G – Wire-bondable Gold (Au) (RoHS Compliant)
Please see the HVC series datasheet under the Technical Library tab for other available chip sizes and standard products.
For custom configurations or requirements, please contact us.
The below table gives the available specifications for the HVC5020 series:
The continuous maximum applied voltage cannot exceed the maximum power rating and is ohmic value dependent.
Value range is case size dependent.