The CRB 1216H trimmable chip resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers a resistance range from 1Ω up to 10MΩ, power rating of 0.4W and voltage rating of 200V trimmed or 600V untrimmed (trimming ratios 8/single cut), all in a small 1216 surface mount package. By utilising SRT’s thick film resistor technology, they are able to offer low tolerances down to ±5.0% and TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C (between 10Ω and 10MΩ). The CRB 1216H resistor series is suitable for laser and air-abrasive trimming, and offers PtAg (Platinum-Silver), unpassivated contact areas suitable for soldering and conductive gluing. These resistors contain no organics, making them suitable for high vacuum applications.
- Trimmable thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 1Ω and 10MΩ
- 1216 package
- Power rating of 0.4W at +70°C
- Voltage rating of 200V trimmed or 600V untrimmed (trimming ratios 8/single cut)
- Tolerances as low as ±5.0% over the resistance range of 10Ω up to 10MΩ
- TCR as low as ±50 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 10Ω to 10MΩ
- Temperature range from -55°C up to +155°C
- Suitable for laser and air-abrasive trimming
- High trimming ratios by special geometries
- PtAg (Platinum-Silver), unpassivated contact areas for soldering and conductive gluing
- No organics
Non-symmetric tolerances are also available (e.g. -0/+20%), please contact us for more information.
The CRB trimmable non-magnetic resistor series is also available with an extended high temperature range version (up to +300°C). Please see the separate CRB-HT product pages for further information.
The below table gives full specifications for each resistor model available including the CRB 1216H series:
1) Detailed information on request
2) TC50: Temperature range +25°C…+85°C; TK50 not in the resistance range<100R
3)Continuous operating voltage U=√(P*R)