The CHS 4020 high ohmic non-magnetic resistor series from SRT Resistor Technology offers a high resistance range from 10MΩ up to 1TΩ, power rating of 2W and voltage rating of 4000V trimmed or 6000V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5.0%), all in a small 4020 surface mount package. By utilising SRT’s thick film resistor technology, these chip resistors are able to offer tolerances down to ±0.25% (between 10MΩ and 100MΩ), TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C (between 10MΩ and 1GΩ) and a VCR as low as ±10 ppm/V (between 10MΩ and 100MΩ). The CHS 4020 resistor series contains no organics, making them suitable for high vacuum applications and offer PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering.
- Surface-mount thick film chip resistor
- Available in any resistance between 10MΩ and 1TΩ
- 4020 package
- Power rating of 2W at +70°C
- Voltage rating of 4000V trimmed or 6000V untrimmed (tolerances ≥5.0%)
- Tolerances as low as ±0.25% over the resistance range of 10MΩ up to 100MΩ
- TCR as low as ±25 ppm/°C over the resistance range of 10MΩ to 1GΩ
- VCR as low as ±10 ppm/V (between 10MΩ up to 100MΩ)
- Temperature range from -55°C up to +155°C
- PtAg (platinum silver) terminations for conductive gluing and soldering
- Low temperature and voltage dependency
- No organics
The CHS high ohmic non-magnetic resistor series is also available with an extended high temperature range version (up to +300°C). Please see the separate CHS-HT product pages for further information.
Lower tolerance, TCR and VCR options are available upon request. Please contact us for further information and availability.
The below table gives full specifications for each resistor model available including the CHS 4020 series:
1) At continuous power dissipation the dimensions of solder-pads have to secure a sufficient heat removal
2) Continuous operating voltage (U_, Ueff): V ≤ √(P*R) or max. working voltage (the lower value)
3) TCR: in ppm/K; +25°C…+125°C; TCR lower than standard TCR (highest value) or value >100G: +25°C…+85°C
4) VCR: typical values, all negative, not for all TCR values available