PCB connectors from the Weidmüller OMNIMATE Signal range are the established standard in process and manufacturing automation as well as the measurement and control industry.
- The wide line with many product series, provides design flexibility, efficient processing and safe, intuitive handling
- 36 connections at 3.50mm pitch, the highest level of power reserves in 3.81mm pitch and the largest application area in 5.08mm pitch
- Application-oriented connection systems, from clamping-yoke screw connections to PUSH-IN spring connections
- A wide range of reflow compatible products for automated SMT processes
- Multi-row and multi-layer designs up to 48 pole
Weidmüller‘s OMNIMATE® Signal range includes PCB terminals and PCB connectors for devices used in automation and control (measurement, control and feedback control systems) – in particular for sensor/actuator interfaces and power supplies.