Caddock MP916 Series
The MP916 Kool-Pak® power film resistors from Caddock are a low cost, heat sink mountable design featuring an exposed ceramic heat dissipating mounting surface. The standard resistance values available are 0.01Ω and 0.015Ω with a power rating of up to 16W at +25°C case temperature derated to zero at +150°C. The MP916 series tolerance options available are ±5.0% ( standard) and ±20.0%. The MP915 series Kool-Pak® power film resistors are constructed with Caddock's Micronox® resistance film fired onto a flat ceramic substrate. The terminal attachment and resistance element geometry are configured to provide outstanding non-inductive performance.
- Kool-Pak® power film through-hole resistor
- Low-cost heat sink mountable design featuring an exposed ceramic heat dissipating mounting surface.
- Standard resistance values available are 0.01Ω and 0.015Ω
- Non-inductive design
- TCR of 0 to +500 ppm/°C
- Tolerance of ±5.0% (standard), ±20.0% is also available
- Power rating of up to 16W at +25°C case temperature derated to zero at +150°C
- Maximum temperature 150°C
Use your thermal design experience with power semiconductors in TO-220 style power packages to help you get the most out of this unique family of power resistors. The thermal design issues are the same where power handling capability is based on the case temperature which is maintained in your design.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete MP900 resistor series including the MP916:
* Please see the datasheet for the derating curve.
|Maximum Power Rating||16W|
|TCR||0 to +500 ppm/°C (between 0.01Ω and 0.019Ω)|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU and 2015/863/EU