Emerson Paine™ have introduced the new 420-52-0010 single crystal, integrated capacitance pressure transmitter that provides high reliability and stability in the downhole and subsea environments. The thermal transient error is less than that of the quartz based sensor and is designed to stablise rapidly to thermal effects while exhibiting excellent long term drift behaviour.
The thermal error is reduced by self calibrating gain and offset techniques used. Compensation for temperatures commonly experienced in exploration and production activities provides increased accuracy
These sensors have hybrid electronics, designed to reduce intermetallic formation failure modes, which gives high reliability during extended time frames at extreme temperatures. The slim 01.29cm (0.51″) diameter form factors helps to save critical space within the tool.
The Emerson Paine™420-52-0010 series thermal error is reduced by self calibrating gain and offset techniques, compensation for temperatures commonly experienced in exploration and production activities provides increased accuracy. There are customisable interface options available for fit for use designs, please contact us for further details.
• Accuracy of 0.02%
• Stability of 0.02% F.S. maximum per year
• Measurement range up to 20,000 PSIA (1379 BAR)
• Temperature range 14°F to 347°F (‐10°C to 175°C)
• Output raw period modulated oscillator
• Certifications/Approvals calibration certificates are supplied with each unit
• Downhole well monitoring
• Subsea chemical injection
• Formation characterisation