The 9007 series economy SIP reed relays from Coto features coil voltage options of 5VDC, 12VDC and 24VDC with the option of having a coil suppression diode which protects coil drive circuits, also you have the option of an external magnetic shield. The 9007 series has a switching voltage of 200V and a switching current of 0.5A. These economy SIP reed relays from Coto are the industry choice for a wide variety of designs where economy, performance and a compact package are needed. The 9007 Spartan series is a general purpose version of the 9001 for applications with less stringent requirements. High speed switching compared to electromechanical relays, they have hermetically sealed contacts for long life and a moulded thermoset body on integral lead frame design. The 9007 series relays are well suited for applications in security, instrumentation and modems.
- Economy SIP reed relays
- Coil voltage options available are 5VDC, 12VDC or 24VDC
- Contact form of 1A
- Switching voltage of 200V
- Dielectric strength of 250VDC
- Contact rating 10W
- Switching current 0.5A
- High insulation resistance of 1010Ω minimum
- Temperature range −20°C to +85°C
- Optional external magnetic shield
- Optional coil suppression diode
- Moulded 4 pin SIP package
Typical Applications include:
For further information regarding coil specifications, contact ratings and relay specifications please see the datasheet on the Technical Library tab.