The ADR 6-dial decade resistance box series from Alpha Electronics, with 6½ digit readings, features ultra precision resistors, low contact resistance rotary switches, low thermal EMF output terminals and the double shielded construction. There are 5 models of the ADR 6-dial decade resistance box available, each offering different resistance ranges starting from 0.1Ω minimum to 1.111210KΩ maximum up to 10Ω minimum to 11.11110MΩ maximum.
- 6-Dial decade resistance box
- Accuracy down to ≤0.005% +2mΩ for some models
- Temperature coefficient of resistance ≤5ppm /°C
- Long-term stability in resistance ≤50ppm/year (storage life)
- Low contact resistance switch and three clip-typed contacts in parallel
- Low thermal EMF terminal
- Double electrical shielding protective against noise
- Maximum power rating of 0.5W
All resistors used in this Decade Resistance Box are from the ultra precision Bulk Metal® Foil resistors manufactured by Alpha Electronics, assuring high stability over time and environment change.
The rotary switches have very low contact resistance which is achieved by connecting three clip-type contacts in parallel. This method also ensures a higher mechanical reliability. Low thermal EMF output terminals use a low thermal resistance rectangular wire circuit configuration. A double shielded construction inhibits interference of environmental noise.
The ADR 6-dial resistance box series has a weight of approximately 4.5kg and dimensions of 430mm x 140mm x 99mm.
The below table gives the full specifications for each model available of the Alpha ADR 6-dial decade resistance box series: