Caddock MP915 Series
The MP915 Kool-Pak® power film resistors from Caddock are a low cost, heat sink mountable design featuring an exposed ceramic heat dissipating mounting surface. The resistance range is from 0.02Ω up to 1KΩ with a power rating of up to 15W at +25°C case temperature derated to zero at +150°C. The MP915 series tolerance options available are ±1.0% ( standard), ±5.0% and ±20.0% depending on the resistance values required. The MP915 series Kool-Pak® power film resistors are constructed with Caddock's Micronox® resistance film fired onto a flat ceramic substrate. The terminal attachment and resistance element geometry are configured to provide outstanding non-inductive performance.
- Kool-Pak® power film through-hole resistor
- Low-cost heat sink mountable design featuring an exposed ceramic heat dissipating mounting surface.
- Resistance values available between 0.02Ω and 1KΩ
- Non-inductive design
- TCR of 0 to +300 ppm/°C (between 0.02Ω and 0.049Ω), 0 to +200 ppm/°C (between 0.05Ω and 0.49Ω) and -20 to +80 ppm/°C (from 0.5Ω and above)
- Tolerance of ±5.0% from 0.02Ω up to 0.04Ω and ±1.0% from 0.05Ω and above (±5.0% and ±20.0% are available for most resistance values)
- Power rating of up to 15W at +25°C case temperature derated to zero at +150°C
- Maximum voltage 200V
- Maximum temperature 150°C
Use your thermal design experience with power semiconductors in TO-126 style power packages to help you get the most out of this unique family of power resistors. The thermal design issues are the same where power handling capability is based on the case temperature which is maintained in your design.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete MP900 resistor series including the MP915:
* Please see the datasheet for the derating curve.
|Maximum Power Rating||15W|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU and 2015/863/EU