Caddock TK733 Series
The TK733 series, low TCR precision radial-lead film resistors from Caddock have a resistance range between 1.51MΩ and 10MΩ the low TCR of ±10 ppm/°C comes as standard between -40°C and +125°C (±20 ppm/°C is avaiailable on special order) and with a tolerance of ±0.1% as standard (with options for ±1.0% and ±0.05% on special order). The TK733 series uses Caddock's Tetrinox® resistance system to solve the reliability problems related to other low TC precision resistor technologies, the robust construction provides reliable operation even in harsh temperature cycling and/or power cycling environments.
- Precision radial lead film through-hole resistor
- Resistance values available between 1.51MΩ and 10MΩ
- TCR of ±10 ppm/°C as standard between -40°C and +125°C (±20 ppm/°C is also available on special order)
- Tolerance of ±0.1% as standard (with options for ±1.0% and ±0.05% on special order)
- Operating temperature -40°C to +150°C
- Long-term absolute stability typically better than ±0.05% per 2,000 hours
- Caddock's non-inductive performance
- Maximum working voltage of 300V at +85°C
- Utilises Caddock's Tetrinox® resistance technology
- Compact rectangular package with standard lead spacing
The below table gives the specifications available for the TK resistor series including the TK733 model:
|Maximum Power Rating||Limited by working voltage|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU, but, requires extra care during “Lead(Pb)-Free” wave soldering. The temperature of the resistor terminal adjacent to the resistor body must be maintained below 219°C during soldering.