Weidmüller RJ45M T1D 3.2E4N TY series
The RJ45M T1D 3.2E4N TY jack with transformer from the Weidmüller Omnimate data range, offers a magnetic transmitter socket for gigabit applications (1000 base-T) with integrated compensation, which actively counteracts inductive and capacitive couplings and saves space on the PCB. The RJ45M T1D 3.2E4N TY by Weidmüller features 8 poles with an outgoing elbow of 90° and extended temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
- Through-hole RJ45 jack with transformer
- Mounting onto PCB via THR solder connection
- Transmission rate 10/100Mbits
- Outgoing elbow of 90°
- Shield surface being nickel-plated
- Socket connection
- Solder pin length of 3.2mm
- Approved by EAC and are UL listed
- 8 poles
- Contact surface of gold over nickel
- Dielectric strength of ≥1000VDC and rated current of 1.5A
- Operating temperature range −40°C to +85°C
The Weidmüller RJ45 jack series is characterised by its compactness and simplicity. It is used predominantly in:
- Horizontal wiring
- Wiring workstations
For further information regarding the specifications, please see the datasheet on the Technical Library tab.
|Number of Poles||8|
|Outgoing Elbow (Angle from PCB)||90°|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|Weidmüller RJ45M T1D 3.2E4N TY plug-in connector datasheet|
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.