General Resistance 5G10 Mini-Ohm Series
The 5G10 Mini-Ohm wirewound axial leaded through-hole resistor series from General Resistance offers ultra-precision and excellent long term stability over temperature and time, with a resistance range from 1Ω up to 200kΩ. The 5G10 Mini-Ohm series utilises the highest quality copper alloy drawn from melts of known resistivity and controlled temperature coefficients. The windings are balanced multiple π for low reactance. Together these enable the 5G10 Mini-Ohm series to have excellent noise levels and lower TCR of ±5 ppm/°C maximum (from -55°C and +125°C).
- Wirewound axial leaded precision resistor
- Available in any resistance between 1Ω and 200kΩ including custom values
- Stocked in many standard resistance values here at Rhopoint Components
- Small axial leaded through-hole package
- Excellent stability of ±50ppm/yr
- Noise levels so small they are immeasurable
- Wire gauge of 24AWG (0.4mm)
- Tight tolerance options of ±0.01% (A) and ±0.1% (D) available for the full resistance range
- TCR of ±5 ppm/°C maximum (from -55°C and +125°C)
- Maximum working voltage of 175V
- Power rating of 0.2W (at +85°C, 5G10D model) and 0.125W (at +85°C, 5G10A model)
- Maximum rated operating temperature +85°C
- Working temperature from -55°C up to +160°C
The General Resistance ultra-precision wirewound axial leaded resistor series have been used for over 50 years in precision measurement instruments by manufacturers around the world, and should be specified whenever precision circuit operation is to be maintained over a prolonged period of time.
The 5G10 Mini-Ohm series offers ultra-precision in a small compact through-hole package, making them the ideal solution for test and measurement applications including test and calibration equipment.
Any custom resistance value can be produced with a low minimum order requirement of 10 pcs for non standard product.
The below table gives the full specifications for each resistor model available in the General Resistance wirewound resistor range including the 5G10 Mini-Ohm series:
✝ The 8G24 series has been made obsolete. Some older stock may be available in some instances, please contact us for further details
* For other tolerances, please contact us
** All leads are tinned copper
|Maximum Power Rating|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|General Resistance 8G16, 5G10 and GG102 wirewound through-hole precision resistor series datasheet|
|General Resistance Non-RoHS (8E16, 5E10 & GG102) to RoHS (8G16, 5G10 & GG102) compliance part number and physical changes document|
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.