The RSF47 Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) float switches are part of the RSF40 series of compact internal fittings. It offers a number of options including choice of maximum power (25VA or 100VA) and option of flying leads or M12 connector. The switch action may be reversed by rotating the switch by 180°. The RSF47 float switches come with nitrile gasket as standard, are UL and NSF approved and can be operated in temperature range between -10°C and +105°C.
- Compact Internal Fitting Float Switches
- Green Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) body, supplied with nitrile or viton gasket (see Chemical Compatibility sheet in Technical library for suitability with liquid media)
- Switching action reversible by rotating the device
- Selection of maximum power rating – 25VA or 100VA
- Temperature range between -10°C and +105°C
- Selection of flying leads or M12 electrical connection
Typical applications for the Cynergy3 RSF40 series of float switches include:
- Size sensitive applications
- Vending machines
- Commercial washing machines
- Evaporator units
Customisation is available on this product – speak to our technical sales team to discuss your requirement.
The below table gives the full specifications for the Cynergy3 RSF40 series including the RSF47 switches: