Rhopoint Energy, a franchised distributor of Emerson’s PaineTM sensors, is pleased to bring the 420-22-0010 transmitter series to the UK market. This high precision pressure and temperature transmitter is the answer to requirements for highly reliable equipment needing to withstand the harshest of environments for long periods.
Designed specifically for downhole applications, the PaineTM 420-22-0010 series offers full scale accuracy below ±0.02%, as well as long term stability below ±0.02%, resulting in highly accurate readings regardless of any rapid temperature changes, ensuring smooth and efficient operation and reduced downtime.
The key specifications include:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +175°C
- Pressure range 0-20,000 PSIA
- Digital Output: UART-TTL.
- Temperature Resolution: 12 Bits minimum, better than 0.09°F (0.05°C)
- Pressure Resolution: 0.0008%FS RMS and 0.0043%FS. Peak to Peak with a 10 second sample rate
- Input Voltage: 2.8 to 5 VDC, calibrate valid at 3.0 VDC +- 0.02 VDC
- Input Current: 15 mA maximum at 3.0 VDC
- Minimalist design – 0.51” (12.9mm) in diameter and 6.4” (163mm) long, with a shorter version (2.8” or 71mm) available
- Material: all wetted parts Inconel 718 annealed and aged to maximum hardness of 40HRC
This transmitter is a popular solution in formation pressure and production logging, well monitoring and logging, production diagnostics and control monitoring, production profile analysis and artificial lift.
The PaineTM 420-22-0010 transmitter will be next showcased by Rhopoint Energy at SPE Offshore Exhibition in Aberdeen on 3-6 September 2019. Stop by to speak to our in-house sensor experts at stand 3A91 or book a meeting via firstname.lastname@example.org.