Weidmüller RJ45C6 T1V 3.8N4N TY
The RJ45C6 T1V 3.8N4N TY connector from the Weidmüller Omnimate data range, offers a connector system with an eight-pole miniature plug-in system for use in connections with STP and UTP cables. This Weidmüller RJ45 jack features an outgoing elbow of 180° with an extended temperature range of −40°C to +85°C and a solder pin length of 3.2mm.
- RJ45 jack
- Mounting onto PCB via through-hole (THT) solder connection
- Pitch of 1.27mm
- Outgoing elbow of 180°
- Shield surface being nickel-plated
- Plugging cycles of 750
- Approved by EAC and are UL listed
- 8 poles
- Solder pin length of 3.2mm
- Contact surface of gold over nickel
- Dielectric strength of ≥1000VDC and current rated at 1.5A
- Operating temperature range −40°C to +85°C
The Weidmüller RJ45 jack series is characterised by its compactness and simplicity. It is used predominantly in:
- Horizontal wiring
- Wiring workstations
For further information regarding the specifications, please see the datasheet on the Technical Library tab.
|Connection Type||RJ45 jack|
|Number of Poles||8|
|Outgoing Elbow (Angle from PCB)||180°|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|Weidmüller RJ45C6 T1V 3.8N4N TY plug-in connector datasheet|
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.