The X7R “Turbocap” capacitor stack offers high capacitance for switch mode power supply applications in a low profile package. Capacitance values between 6.8µF and 92µF are available across 3-, 5- and 10-lead models, with voltage options of 50V and 100V, and ±20% tolerance. These capacitor stacks are available in variants D, J and L (see the schematic in the images). As with all SRT-MC components, the X7R capacitor stacks are popular in safety-critical industries thanks to their excellent quality and reliability. Their operating temperature is between -55°C and +125°C.
- Ceramic chip 50V and 100V Capacitor stacks
- Available in variants D, J and L with 3, 5 or 10 leads.
- Capacitance ratings between 6.8µF and 92µF
- Dissipation factor of 2.5% maximum at 1Vrms, 1kHz, 25°C
- Temperature Coefficient of ±15% with 0Vdc applied
- Tolerance of ±20%
- Temperature range between -55°C and +125°C
While this capacitor series offers a number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the options are suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
The below table gives the specifications overview for each capacitor model available within the X7R capacitor stack series: