The NP0 “Turbocap” capacitor stack offers high stability and a high capacitance value of 330nF (3 lead model), 470nF (5 lead model) or 1µF (10 lead model) at 50V, ideal for switch mode power supply applications. These capacitor stacks are available in three variants – D, J and L and offer a selection of tolerances ±1%, ±2% or ±5%. As with all SRT-MC components, the NP0 capacitor stacks are popular in safety-critical industries thanks to their excellent quality and reliability. Their operating temperature is between -55°C and +125°C.
- Ceramic chip 50V Capacitor stacks
- Available in 1210 size in three variants – J, L and D
- Available in capacitance rating of 330nF (3 lead model), 470nF (5 lead model) or 1µF (10 lead model)
- Dissipation factor of 10.10-4 max
- Temperature Coefficient of 30ppm
- Selection of tolerances: ±1%, ±2% and ±5%
- Operating temperature between -55°C and +125°C
While this capacitor series offers a number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the options are suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
The below table gives the specifications overview for each capacitor model available within the NP0 capacitor stack series: