SRT Microcéramique X7R Capacitor Stack Series
- Ceramic chip capacitor stacks
- Four variants available – J, L, D and M. See images for the drawing and dimensions
- Available in capacitance ratings between 1.5µF to 36µF
- Available in standard chip sizes from 1812 to 8060
- Dissipation factor of 2.5% maximum at 1Vrms, 1kHz and 25°C
- Temperature Coefficient of ±15% with 0Vdc applied
- Selection of Voltage ratings: 50V, 100V, 200V, 250V, 300V, 500V, 1kV or 2kV
- Selection of tolerances: ±5%, ±10% and ±20%
- Operating temperature between -55°C and +125°C
The X7R stacked chip capacitor series from SRT Microcéramique offers switch mode power capacitor capabilities for input and output filtering, available in four variants (see Images for the drawing). The series features a wide range of options to suit any demand, including capacitance between 1.5µF to 36µF across a range of chip sizes from 1812 to 8060, a selection of ±5%, ±10% or ±20% tolerance and voltage options (50V, 100V, 200V, 250V, 300V, 500V, 1kV or 2kV). As with all SRT-MC components, the X7R capacitor stacks are popular in safety-critical industries thanks to their excellent quality and reliability. Their operating temperature is between -55°C and +125°C.
While this capacitor series offers a number of options, customisation is possible on all SRT Microcéramique components – if none of the options are suitable for your application, please contact us to discuss the custom solutions available.
The below table gives the specifications overview for each capacitor model available within the X7R capacitor stack series:
|Operating Temperature||-55°C to +125°C|
|TCR||± 15% with 0Vdc applied|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
|SRT Microcéramique X7R capacitor stack series datasheet|
|SRT Microcéramique's Microflex - Innovative flexible termination option for chip capacitors|
Below is an example of the part number breakdown for the SRT Microcéramique's series of X7R capacitor stacks :
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.