The SL-4 series from Riedon utilise wirewound technology to offer great precision, high temperature ratings of up to 275°C, low temperature coefficient and superior surge handling capabilities, all within a surface-mountable package. With resistance values between 0.0058Ω and 0.07Ω and power ratings of 2W (at +70°C). The SL-4 wirewound resistors offer tolerances of ±1% to ±5%, TCR ±200 ppm/°C (for lower values contact us) and flame resistant UL 94V-0.
- Surface-mount wirewound resistor
- Resistance values between 0.005Ω and 0.07Ω
- TCR values available ±200 ppm/°C for lower values please contact us
- Power rating from 2W (at 70°C)
- Tolerance options available ±1% and ±5%
- Temperature range between −55°C to +275°C
- Superior surge handling capability
- Flame resistant UL 94V-0
The high power, wirewound surface-mountable SL series from Riedon make them ideal for applications where the resistor needs to handle high pulse levels and transients.
They are available with custom resistance values and other TCRs are available upon request, please see the datasheet for standard options.
The below table gives the full specifications for each resistor model available in the Riedon S and SL wirewound series:
1 Below 0.1Ω the inductance of a single winding, or the metal element (SL) is negligible.