A reliable device connection is an absolute must for your applications. With OMNIMATE® Signal, we offer a wide range of Weidmüller PCB connectors to meet your exact requirements.
Product ranges include extremely compact PCB terminals and connectors with intelligent locking concepts and high-performance connection systems. This provides your design-in process with a wide range of application-specific solutions and does not set any limits on your creativity.
Signal PCB connectors key features:
- Compact at 2.50mm pitch, 46 connections at 3.50mm pitch
- Highest level of power reserves at 3.81mm pitch and largest application area at 5.08mm pitch
- Application-oriented connection systems ranging from clamping yoke screw connections to PUSH IN spring connections
- Wide range of reflow-compatible products for automated SMT processes
- Multi-row and multi-layer designs up to 48-pole
Signal PCB terminals key features:
- From clamping yoke screw connections to PUSH IN spring connections in all relevant cross-section ranges up to 6mm²
- Universally usable in all common pitch dimensions from 3.50mm to 7.62mm
- Wide range of reflow-compatible products for automated SMT and SMD processes
- Compact, multi-layer designs up to 72-pole
Board-to-Board solutions key features:
- Industrial suitable density combined with high flexible connection combinations (mezzanine, mother-to-daughter, board-to-board)
- Reliable contact: Up to 500 mating cycles due to industry suitable gold-surface (PdNi-Au)
- Process-Ready: High-performance LCP material for reflow soldering
While we are proud to offer the whole range of Weidmüller OMNIMATE® Signal range, we understand this can make it difficult to find the connectors you require. If you would like some advice, or need some assistance locating what you need, speak to one of our friendly advisors who will be happy to help. Get in touch now!