Caddock MP821 Series
- Kool-Pak® power film through-hole resistor
- Resistance values available between 0.02Ω and 9.99Ω
- Metal heat sink mounting tab
- Non-inductive design for high speed switching, snubbers and RF applications
- TCR of 0 to +300 ppm/°C (between 0.02Ω and 0.049Ω), 0 to +200 ppm/°C (between 0.05Ω and 0.49Ω), -20 to +80 ppm/°C (from 0.5Ω up to 4.99Ω) and-20 to +50 ppm/°C (from 5Ω and above)
- Tolerance of ±1.0% as standard (±0.5%, ±2.0%, ±5.0%, ±10.0% and ±20.0% are available for most resistance values)
- Power rating of up to 20W at +25°C case temperature derated to zero at +175°C
- Resistor element is electrically isolated from the mounting surface
Use your thermal design experience with power semiconductors in TO-220 style power packages to help you get the most out of this unique family of power resistors. The thermal design issues are the same where power handling capability is based on the case temperature which is maintained in your design.
The below table gives the specifications available for the complete MP800 resistor series including the MP821:
* Please see the datasheet for the derating curve.
|Maximum Power Rating|
We are pleased to provide you with a range of additional content including videos, product datasheets, case studies, white papers and application notes for your reference. Please see below for the latest content available:
This product is available fully compliant to the RoHS EU directive 2011/65/EU.